- This event has passed.
2021 Farmers on the Square
September 1, 2021 @ 3:00 pm - 7:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 3:00 pm on Wednesday, repeating until December 29, 2021
With over 20 vendors, guests can find locally-grown produce, home-baked goods, dairy products, honey, canned goods/sauces, flowers, cider, and more.
Farmers on the Square (FOTS) is a volunteer and farmer-run seasonal market that operates in downtown Carlisle, PA. All of our vendors live and work within 50 miles of Carlisle.
The market continues to implement several safety requirements:
- Vendors will be spaced 10+ feet apart to reduce crowding.
- Vendors will wear gloves at all times and change them frequently.
- We will regularly clean frequently touched surfaces with disinfectant household cleaners or sanitizer.
- We will have a handwashing station and hand sanitizer available for market customers to use.
- Only vendors will handle food/market products before handing them to you, to reduce the number of people who will touch any food before you receive it.
- No samples will be given out at the market, and no food will be prepared at the market. Only pre-packaged food will be available.
- Free masks will be available at the information tent.
- You can now pre-order from most vendors and schedule a curbside pickup. Click here.
NOTE: In November and December, hours will be 2:00 PM – 5:00 PM EST.
Farmers on the Square will take place weekly, every Wednesday until December 29th, 2021