- This event has passed.
The Ship Open Air Market
July 21, 2022 @ 3:30 pm - 6:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 3:30 pm on Thursday, repeating until October 20, 2022
The Ship Open Air Market supports local, sustainable growers, artists, and entrepreneurs while promoting a healthy lifestyle encouraging balance, moderation, and variety in a family-friendly atmosphere.
All vendors must grow or make/prepare the products that are being sold at their stand. Farms must be located within a 90-mile radius of the market. Resale of products is allowed with a stipulation of an 80/20 combination which means 80% of the product must be grown/prepared by the vendor, and the other 20% can be from another farm/business.
Vendors at this small market offer fresh, seasonal produce, canned goods, wine, bread, candy, flowers, dairy products, desserts, nuts, soaps & lotions, craft beer, and more.